Now available as a board book that is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to learn about diversity, teamwork, and love.
One love, one heart, let's get together and feel all right: Adapted from one of Bob Marley's most beloved songs, One Love brings the joyful spirit and unforgettable lyrics to life for a new generation. Readers will delight in dancing to the beat and feeling the positive groove of change when one girl enlists her community to help transform her neighborhood for the better. It's a testament to the amazing things that can happen when we all get together with one love in our hearts.
- Heartwarming picture book filled with vibrant and upbeat illustrations
- Fun book to read or sing aloud for families or elementary schools
- Adapted by Cedella Marley, the oldest child of legendary musician Bob Marley, who has dedicated herself to keeping her father's message and memory alive
- Now available as a sturdy board book
- Makes a great gift and is a must have for a child's bookshelf
- Books for kids ages 0 4
- Engaging children's book that teaches diversity and working together through song
SHIPPING Your orders will be shipped within 48 hours of receiving your successful payment. You will also receive an email or text once the books have been shipped, your tracking information will be included. RETURNS Once you have received your shipment you have 48 hours to contact us using the return form below to return your purchase. Please include all requested information to receive in store credit toward another purchase. All products must be returned in resale condition.